Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Jesus I love"

It has been a blessing to all our hearts to see Ethan's excitement about Jesus. Since he first arrived home he perks up anytime he hears the name "Jesus"and he likes to look at pictures and ask, "That Jesus?" When we showed him a drawing of Jesus from a book he got excited and asked for one in his room. When he saw a picture of Aragorn from a Lord of the Rings website that Savannah was looking at he questioned, "That Jesus?" Now, granted, Aragorn is awesome, but not nearly as awesome as our Lord and Savior!
The picture that confused Ethan :o) 
The best comment, though, came when I was reading a devotion to the family. When I read the name "Jesus", Ethan perked up and exclaimed, "Jesus? Jesus I love!". If that doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will! We thank Jesus for the blessing of adopted children, and for those who have taught our son to love our Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment