Monday, May 16, 2011

CLEARED TO TRAVEL (May 16, 2011)

I woke up thinking, "I would love to see an email this morning stating we are cleared to go pick up the boys!". I put the tea kettle on and turned on the computer. As I scrolled through the email subjects, I saw one that said, "Case cleared for Grant's Family", which I immediately opened to read. Praise the Lord - it was our clearance from the embassy stating we can make an appointment and come pick up the boys! I ran in to tell Scott (who is home today on his day off!) and he came rushing out to read the email. We jumped up and down and thanked the Lord, and picked up the phone to confirm the news with America World. We spoke with the travel coordinator who assured us, "Yes -this is the good news you have been waiting for!"  So... Scott has already called the travel agency and they are working on options for us right now and will be calling us back. We hope to leave next week, which means by the end of this month we will be home officially as a family of EIGHT! We will update here as we finalize plans. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for our family throughout this whole adoption process. Please continue to pray for our upcoming travel, for the girls' as they stay here with friends, and for the boys hearts to feel loved and to love us back. 
     Praising God and jumping and doing a little jig....the Grants

1 comment: